Friday, March 17, 2006

It's Almost Time...

...to invest in one of these:


Our annual foster parent home re-evaluation is next week. This always sparks a lot of conversation between my husband and myself.

This year, we decided that it may just be time to move the office downstairs and convert that room into another bedroom. By only having the nursery available, we are limiting the kids we are able to take in. And we really think that elementary kids are a good fit for our family. And we also know that SOME day God will bless us with a younger kid. But as long as we have kids, there's no rush. I'm definitely interested in having a big family. So I guess this is a step in the right direction. I'm just glad my hubbie is starting to be on board with this now, as well.

Speaking of which, it's movie time. Gotta run :)